Thursday, October 4, 2007

Times Square


Times Square is my favorite place to visit. It is the city that never sleeps. There are many exciting things and places to visit in Times Square. One of my favorite part about New York City is shopping. In time Square it is almost limitless, meaning you can literally “shop till you drop.” The stores offer clothing, electronics, toys, and anything you can imagine is available. You can find anything you are looking for in Times Square.

My personal favorite place to go in Times Square is the great American Chocolate Company. Time Square has the greatest mixes of chocolate that can drive you insane. You don’t need to travel to Pennsylvania to get a Hershey experience, just head to Times Square.Times Square is most famously known for its Broadway plays. There is a variety of entertainment such as musicals, plays on Broadway concerts, offering all forms of music. You can also enjoy a stand up comedy performance of see a movie in the local movie theater. Broadway is the street in New York that has come to symbolize live theater entertainment and musicals throughout the world.

At the start of the first World War, Times square was the center of the Theater district and attracted a large number of visitors, but today it has grown even more.Times Square is important to me because whenever I go to the city that is the first place I look to go. Even though I live so close to the city, every time I go, I feel like it is a new experience.

No comments: