Monday, October 29, 2007

My Work Experiences

I haven't worked in many places before, but personally I enjoy working. My first job was about 3 or 4 years ago, I started babysitting for a little girl who was my neighbors niece. Till today I am currently still babysitting every weekend, mainly on Saturday nights. I love children and throughout the years I have become to close to her and her family. I consider them like my family. I really enjoy my job working as a babysitter.

Last summer I got my first real job. I worked in a school office. I filed papers and help the principle out in whatever worked that she needed. That was only for the months of July and august. After that I looked all over for a job, but it was a hard thing to find. Finally i applied at many places that had to do with hosting children's parties. I finally found a place, and i loved the job, working and playing with little children. That didn't last to long though, it was hard for me to work the hours that my boss wanted to me, mainly because of school.

Which leads me to today. I currently have two jobs which I love. Over the summer I got a job working as a chiropractor assistant. I got a job working with my cousin. I love my job even though i only work on Tuesday's and Thursday. I recently just found out that in a couple of months I would have to quit my job because of my school schedule in the spring and i am pretty upset about that. Also i work on campus at my school. I work at an alumni office, which i recently got about a month ago. Both of my jobs today are good jobs that i enjoy having.

No comments: