Monday, October 29, 2007

My major

From my senior year in high school I knew speech pathology was the major that I wanted to take in college. My mom is a teacher in Brooklyn and one day I went to work with her and I sat in a class room with a speech pathology teacher and learned more about becoming a speech pathologist. I realized that is a very demanding, well paying job, and a job that you get to help children out. You help children who have a hard to pronouncing words, and speaking.


Becoming a speech pathologist is a very demanding job that I was very determined to get. Going through the whole process of getting a degree in this program and going to get a master degree is very difficult from what I have heard. It is a job that mainly girls are only interested in, but there are some boys that want to become speech pathologist and there isn't a problem with that.


I am looking forward to start studying my major next year and very determined to do well in the whole time I study to become successful in speech pathology.

No comments: