Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Important Things In Life

There are many things that are important in life, and many things that we think are important but really aren't. Many times people think that money, and material goods are the most important things in life. People take it as if they don't have material goods then life isn't as important. Yes, we all love money, and we all want and love material goods, but to me that is not the most important thing. I would love to have all the money in the world, and all jewelry and all different accessories, all those cool and fun material things, but to me I would rather have the most important things in my life. My friends and my family.

My family is my number one aspect in my life. They are the ones that are always there if you have a bad day or if you are upset. My family if my lifeline. It just something I can not stress enough on how much they mean to me. I love my family unconditionally and would nothing without them today.

Friends. My friends and the 2nd most important things in my life. I have had some pretty amazing friends in my lifetime, that know matter what has happened they have always been there for me. I have met many friends along the way but only a few special ones have been there from the very beginning. I have 4 best friends that I know are life time friends. Two+ of them who are named Jamie and Nina are my best friends from the start. I grew up with these 2 girls and till today there are 2 loyal girls who will always be there to share good times with. My other two best friends are my high school best friends. They say you will always have the 1 or 2 high school best friends that you will grow old with. And that is true I found those 2 who I know we will be friends for life.

My summer crew. This Summer 0f 07 I had the most amazing summer, with the most amazing friends. I could sit here all day and write about my best friends and the summer we shared, but that would take to long. There was a summer filled of excited many lifetime memories with so many of my great friends. All that had to sadly come to and end. Summer came and past. I see my best friends on the weekend but I am lucky enough to say I have entered college and I have made so many new friends. I am excited and can't wait to start all the new memories with my old and new friends as this school years continues.

And to me nothing or no one is more important in my life then my family and my friends!

No comments: