Monday, October 8, 2007

THE GREATEST THiNG <3

Family, what does family mean to me? To me family means a group of people who love you unconditionally. People who are there for you know matter what the situation is. And that is what a have. I have a great family who loves me for me, and who has and always will be there for me. Family is the most imporatant thing in my life today. My family means more to me then anything in this world. From the very first day that I entered this world up until this very moment, my family has always been there for me supporting everything I have done. Every step I have taken my family has been a step behind me helping me make the right choices and decision.

I am so greatful to have a family that is loving, giving, and always there to put a smile on my face, especially when things are tuff. My grandmother and my uncle lived right across the street from me. They have lived there for mostly more then half of my life. For 13 years they have been living there, besides my parents and brother, my grandmother and my uncles have also always been there for me. My mom, well all I can say is she is more then a mother to me, she is my role model and my bestfriend. I just hope one day I could be just as great of a mother to my children as she is to her children.

Sometimes you take family for granted, I know I sometimes do, but I think everyone does, we are only human. I learned to really appreciate them and everything they do for me. I know sometimes I can get upset and angry because I want to do something and they say i can't, but after being upset I really understand there decision. I understand that they only do this things because they care for me.

I have a family who is everything you can imagine and more. I have a family who I love and respect. I would be nothing without them. I am so thankful to have a family to always be there whenever I need advice or just a smile to brighten up my day. I have a family that I wouldn't trade for the world !

No comments: