Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Time

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. It is the most exciting holiday for me personally. I think its fun to run around from store to store, week after week shopping for the people that you love. I love buying presents for my family and friends. I enjoy sitting around the Christmas tree on Christmas eve and Day with my family exchanging presents and listening to Christmas music. I think it is one of the best holiday to celebrate.

But Christmas is not just about exchanging presents, it is about the birth of Jesus. We exchange presents and celebrate this holiday for one reason and one reason only, for Jesus Christ birth. Traditionally every year one Christmas Eve my family and myself go to church to begin Jesus celebration there and we got back home to celebrate it around the dinner table and end the celebration around the Christmas tree.

It is a fun holiday, I love going yearly to the city with my family and friends to go visit the tree and walk around with carolers singing and to see families with smiles on there faces. It is a great time of the year and a wonderful holiday to celebrate.

No comments: