Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is a very special holiday that is shared with my family and myself. It is personally one of my favorite holidays. I am very close to my family and it is just one holiday that is like no other. It is a holiday where you sit around the table almost all day long and enjoy each others company. It is a time when you really get to appreciate your family. I know I really get to appreciate my family and show how thankful i really to have them part of my life.

On thanksgiving I do not only sit around and eat all day, but i spend memorable moments with my family. We start off with a prayer to thank God for everything and thank God for one another. Then we get to the good part and dig in for a delicious meal. Thanksgiving is held at my house. We usually sit around all day with smiles on our faces and filled of laughter.

I love being around my family and I am thankful i can spend the time sharing and caring for one another as we do on Thanksgiving.

No comments: